[ale] [rant] I dislike "we only support winblows/OS X"AT&T internet

Brian Schenken brian.schenken at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 17:25:16 EST 2008

*Charter Communications Phone Support:* Can I ask why you you have decided
to leave us?  Maybe there's something that we can do...
*Me: Because you have changed our connection to use wildcard DNS, which
breaks everything.*
*Charter Communications Phone Support:* ...
*Me: Do you know what wildcard DNS is?*
*Charter Communications Phone Support: *No, sorry...
*Me: Do you know what DNS is?*
*Charter Communications Phone Support: *Uh... no...
*Me: Lol... I don't think there's much you can do for me...*