[ale] Amazon now has an MP3 downloader app for Linux

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:00:10 EST 2008

It provides an easy way to keep track of what you have downloaded, and it
also manages multiple song downloads at one time.  The most important piece
that it is required to download/purchase albums.  It also has a link in the
application to the download site.  Aside from that, there is not much else.
It just makes it a little more attractive for new users of Ubuntu, Fedora,
etc.

Jon