[ale] Programming language groups in ATL

Ed Landa elanda at xilogix.net
Thu Jun 26 12:29:44 EDT 2008

> become keenly interested in the Erlang programming language. I can't
> seem to find a local ATL group for this. If anyone is interested in
> Erlang or functional programming in general. Can you guide me as to
> where to go for local groups? I suspect that there are some Lisp
> programmers out there that can help.

Chris,

   I've been exploring Erlang for several years and I haven't found much
   formalized interest in the Atlanta area.  I'd be happy to meet up
   with anyone who shares the interest for beer and discussion.  I know
   of one other person who might like to attend too.

   There is also a pretty good support group on IRC.  #erlang @
   irc.freenode.net .

Ed