[ale] Audio for my Music Player(s) are Out!?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 22:24:35 EDT 2008

Marc F.

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.."
-Rev1:4

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Marc Ferguson <marcferguson at gmail.com>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I don't know what happened, but the audio or output for my music players
> and web browser (ie: YouTube) is no longer working.  I'm running Fedora 8
> and I'm a linux noob.  I ran a auto-detection on my sound and I heard music,
> but when I then try to use it, I get nothing.  I attached a copy of my
> scsconfig.log
>
>  I forgot to add that I've been installing whatever library files were
missing/dependent for Banshee 1.0 to work on my Fedora 8 system.  Again; I
don't know how everything works with each other, but I'm guessing that one
or two of the library files I installed must have conflicted with my
system.  Any help would be so... helpful. :D  Thanks.