[ale] Lots of equipment available for cheep

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Jun 15 14:23:59 EDT 2008

I have a client that has closed shop, and the have a lot of hardware that they'd like to get whatever limited return that may be available.

There a a bunch of Dell 2450 rack mount boxes, all PIII, one dual processor.  They all have hardware RAID and (smallish) hotswap drives.  I can get specific info if anyone is interested.

Additionally, there is a complete Dimension 2400 phone switch with about 70 phones, some new in the box.

There are two rack cabinets, one Dell full-size and one half size generic.

There are a number of 10/100 switches, a couple of which are POE.

Also a Firebox firewall appliance with a Firebox SOHO type auxilary remote sort of box.

No (un)reasonable offer will be refused.

If anyone wants to take a look, I can arrange a time.  It's currently in Marietta off of Canton Hwy and Blackwell.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420