[ale] Looking for the "A-Team"

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Thu Jun 12 20:45:55 EDT 2008

   The good news is, my latest crazy techno-business venture is taking off.
   The bad news... same thing.

   While we are a Linux centric shop, We're looking for 1 to 3 people
   that can do.. well, just about anything, While our core platform is
   LAMP, we have to interface to just about everything from
   Windows centric SOAP/XML to SAP iDoc and IBM MQ series.
   Coding in PHP/Perl and possibly C/.NET/.ASP/VB.. etc..
   Strong networking and communications (computer and human)
   skills are also needed.

   Requirements include the ability to travel (3 days to 1 week
   at a time), some outside the country (passport required).

   What do we do?  http://www.utiliflex.com

   Utility Smart Meter / Smart Grid / Customer Payment Systems

   How to apply:   jobs08 at utiliflex.com

   Salary and benefits: Reasonable to Good.

   Where: Chattanooga, our offices are downtown and you will
   need to interact while equipment and people in the office.
   limited telecommuting.