[ale] Simple SVN question

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed Jun 11 14:32:14 EDT 2008

Jim Lynch wrote:

> Any specific questions feel free to ask.  I'm a big proponent of svn.

I have a specific question: how can I find out the contents
of an SVN repository (without actually checking anything
out)?  With CVS I can just look at the repository directory
tree, but SVN stores things in what, a bdb database?  so it's
not so obvious, and I haven't been able to identify a suitable
"svn <list repository contents>" command. ("svn list" only
works if you've already got a local working copy.  I want to
find out what projects exist in the repository.  It's a
repo of personal files I created a long time ago, and I cannot
remember what's in it.)

-- JK

--
I do not particularly want to go where the money is -
  it usually does not smell nice there. -- A. Stepanov