[ale] New form of spam or phising?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Jun 10 10:50:19 EDT 2008

I've been getting these kind of messages for quite a while now.

They usually come with an attachment (which our Mail system is
quarantining) purporting you had sent it.   Do NOT open the attachment
if it is getting through your mail system to you.

I've even seen some that say something like "Your local mail
administrator has determined...." and invite you to click on a link or
something to rectify it.   Just another phishing message.