[ale] [Fwd: Re: wireless at Starbucks]

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Jun 9 16:04:23 EDT 2008

1 case of beer per hour?  Teetotaler!

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of
Geoffrey
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 3:40 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: Re: [ale] [Fwd: Re: wireless at Starbucks]

Robert Reese~ wrote:

> Hey, I got a fantastic print-out for those incidents: "Will Fix
> Router For Beer".  I see free beer in my future....

We are really dragging this off topic, thus I'll continue...

I used to charge a case of beer for 1 hour of tutoring Calculus at
Louisiana Tech Univ.  I always added the caveat, '1 hour, or until I was

too drunk to tutor.'  People still took me up on the offer in droves.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin