[ale] Gwinnett Tech Classes

cdcoleman at bellsouth.net cdcoleman at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 4 22:18:54 EDT 2008

 I  don't have any experience with the classes at  Gwinnett Tech, but maybe some advice. Look at the syllabus for the courses and see what  will be covered. See if what is covered will meet your needs. Also make sure the classes have a lab component that provides hands on training so you can use their systems to learn if you don't have systems available at home that you can play with.  If possible, try to find out about the experience of the Instructors teaching the courses. See if they worked in the field or have the experience you need to make the classes  valuable to you.

Chris

  -------------- Original message from Craig Button <craigb.rn at gmail.com>: --------------