[ale] Gwinnett Tech Classes

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 17:13:07 EDT 2008

Ok without starting a flame ware or pick on the school things.  I've
reached the point were I think I need some "formal" training/education.
I've got some tuition reimbursment money from work that I can use to pay
for classes.  I'm not a beginner but I'm def not an expert.  Can anyone
make any comments or suggestion about the gwinnett Tech linux classes.
Cheap is were it's at right now.   No one ever told me that Grad school
was going to be this expensive in both time and money.  :)

Thanks

Craig