[ale] Cannot get POP Summary

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Jun 2 20:38:04 EDT 2008

On Monday 02 June 2008, Marc Ferguson wrote:
> Something tells me there is a bigger issue here that I'm not aware of.  Any
> suggestions?  I'm going to do a google.com/linux search on this matter.

I was searching earlier (long story, similar problem) and only found one thing
not already suggested in this thread.

http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/evolution/2004-October/039753.html
"Anyway, it appears to be an error message tied to wrong password. I
reset all PW's and redid them and all is well now.."

Your exact error message in quotes only gets a handfull of hits on
Google/linux. Too many to wade through on the normal web search. Think the
above was on both...

BTW are you getting empty spams? No subject or body... My problem is if the
message ID is also malformed, KMail barfs on them.
--
William