[ale] Corrupted Desktop Terminal

Jay Goodman ale at goody.homelinux.net
Sun Jan 20 12:52:38 EST 2008

Much of the Gnome stuff uses a registry type thing instead of good ole
fashion dotfiles.  Never tried it and I take no responsibilty but try this

# show help
gconftool-2 --help-client

# list settings
gconftool-2 -R /apps/gnome-terminal

# kill'em all
gconftool-2 --recursive-unset /apps/gnome-terminal

or use the help to selective unset your font entries