[ale] Re: nvidia

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Mon Jan 14 14:42:46 EST 2008

Zeb,

I finally followed the advice of another ALEer and changed my Driver
in xorg.conf from nvidia to nv (no doubt the watered down version), at
least for now.

I may try the new NVIDIA-Linux-x86-169.07-pkg1.run driver that you
recommend (or the legacy proprietary driver that another ALEer)
recommended with my 2.6.22.9-desktop-1mdv kernel on my now Mandriva
2008.0 desktop.  (I run Slackware on my laptop and all servers).

Thanks!

Bob