[ale] Broken Keyboard, help?

Linda L. Hull. llhull at babylon.d2dc.net
Mon Jan 7 14:19:17 EST 2008

Brian, Jim P. and James P. Kinney III,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I did have to reboot to get my IBM Model M working again.

http://www.clickykeyboard.com/

Apparently the BIOS won't see it if it gets disconnected.

It's good to have a spare USB keyboard lying around, plugged
in along with the PS/2.

I went looking for another quiet one that doesn't make any
noise, the clicks keep people awake and they can also tell
I'm typing while on the phone. *sssh!*
Micro-Center didn't have any QUIET USB keyboards except
the one I bought that didn't work. Most of them have horribly
noisy cheap plastic space bars which rattle!

Under $20.00 you won't get much.

I'll go back and look in a few days, wonder if they
will mind if I just plug them in somewhere to try them?

Bless you all,

Linda