[ale] Ktorrent Leachers sure are slow

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sat Jan 5 06:39:12 EST 2008

On Friday 04 January 2008, nic white wrote:
> i'm still on 6 myself...
> so lazy, but i heard 7 was a real drag from someone and he went to 8 real
> quick like
> says it's lovely
> i'll be ug to 8 myself as soon as i can get to it

Was not clear in my other post, but was referring to running the XOs Sugar
interface under emulation. Very well documented on Fedora 7. Including
step-by-step instructions I will probably need. Naturally I went with 8... :-O

Download finished over night and I too will be seeding for day to even get to
100%. .11 share at the moment.
--
William