[ale] (OT) OLPC.. Wow.

List lst at wiencko.net
Thu Jan 3 13:46:21 EST 2008

Amazing.  I get both my access points (one A and one B/G) and access
points from two neighbors through my entire house and all around the
yard.  I used to be able to borrow a cup of internet without even
leaving my home office, until somebody got wise and turned on security.
Even then, it's only WEP, so if I was really desperate...

Tom