[ale] For those ALE'rs that might be near Chattanooga or want to make the trip

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Dec 26 16:44:50 EST 2008

It looks like my schedule will allow me to head North
to Chattanooga and attend Mike's party tomorrow night,
though I'm not much for making the drive alone.

If anyone here is interested in joining me for a fun
little Chattanooga road trip and possibly sharing the
driving and fuel cost, please contact me off list:
<aaron[at]pd.org> or <arxaaron[at]gmail.com>

Would plan to leave ATL by about 6:30p, and head back
from Chattanooga around midnight. Willing to arrange
pick-up & drop off in the Atlanta area North of I-20.
I'm also amenable to being the Designated Driver for
the return trip if no one else wants to volunteer.
My vehicle is a recent model Saturn Vu with a manual
transmission and seats a driver +3 adults very
comfortably.

Thanks!
peace
aaron