[ale] video dvd

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Dec 25 07:32:47 EST 2008

On Thu December 25 2008, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> I already use brasero, and I have dvdauthor * vcdimager installed.
> aptitude install said:
> Couldn't find any package matching "gst-plugin".  However, the following
> packages contain "gst-plugin" in their description:
>   gstreamer0.10-fluendo-mpegdemux
>
> and I already had that also. but I only have 0.8.0 of Brasero..
> k3b already has a dvd video project. I think my problem is more like an
> upgraded lib for something. I've always been able to burn DVDs... something
> changed, and I have no clue what.

in trying to configure the nwly downloaded 0.8.2 brasero, I saw this:
brasero configuration summary:
----------------------------------
Version: 0.8.2
	Update caches: yes
	Build with GNOME2 : yes
	Build inotify: yes
	Build search pane : no
	Build playlist pane : no
	Build Preview pane : yes
	Build cdrtools plugins : yes
	Build cdrkit plugins : yes
	Build libburnia plugins : no

no libburnia plugin.. do you have this???

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800