[ale] Web server OS

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 09:08:41 EST 2008

You might also try Gentoo, the meta-distribution that is versionless and
only installs what you tell it beyond a very minimalist, functional OS
that has a completely functional build system from the get-go.  You
don't have to fool with finding different repositories, and the docs and
online support are very good.

- Jeff