[ale] I've hit a rough wall, installin' Smoothwall :-)

Dennis Ruzeski denniruz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 17:45:45 EST 2008

Pop email is port 110/tcp. If you send, smtp is port 25/tcp

I use an encrypted filesystem for most of my sensitive docs. For
communication I only use ssl or encryption for ssh and secure http
connections. I have a ipcop firewall set up, which is very similar to
smoothwall and I also use iptables on linux and comodo firewall on
windows.

In addition to that I have a bandwidth monitor set up and I use snort
for my intrusion detection.

I'll be happy to go into detail about any of this with you. Just ask.

--Dennis