[ale] Swiftfox Crashes on Startup (libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0)

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 15:38:29 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm having a problem getting Swiftfox to load.  I tried their forum, but i
don't understand what the guy is suggesting.  Here's the error message:

*/opt/swiftfox/swiftfox-bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory*

http://forums.getswiftfox.com/viewtopic.php?t=402&highlight=

--
Marc F.

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.."
-Rev1:4
"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide!" -Marc F.