[ale] Restoring Evolution

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 23:23:32 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Geoffrey <lists at serioustechnology.com>wrote:

> Marc Ferguson wrote:
> > 2008/12/17 Jeff Lightner <jlightner at water.com <mailto:
> jlightner at water.com>>
> >
> >>     You left out a key adjective in your RTM quote.  :p
>
> > For some reason I wanted to make it kid-friendly! :D
>
> It is, RTFM:
>
> Read The Fine Manual...
>

> --
> Until later, Geoffrey
>
> Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
> temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
>  - Benjamin Franklin

Well, lucky for me... Fedora is using the ~/.evolution folder so after
creating the profile, it immediately brought up my emails, contacts, etc.  I
only wish I backed up my ~/.spamassassin folder.  Now I have to build it all
over again.  It worked really well once it learned all kind of spam stuff.

--
Marc F.

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide!"