[ale] ALE Central Meeting: 12/18 Reminder

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Dec 18 14:17:06 EST 2008

On 2008, Dec, 18, , at 1:43 PM, Brian Pitts wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 13:13 -0500, Trey Sizemore wrote:
>> I haven't been to RRE studios before, but plan on coming to the
>> meeting
>> tonight.  How is parking?  On the street or do they have a dedicated
>> lot?
>
> "The RRE facility is a large stone front house that is located a block
> West of Emory law School and a few doors down Oxford Road from
> Everybody’s Pizza, Domino’s delivery station and the Saba restaurant.
> Street parking on the curbs is acceptable, and there is an adjacent
> paved lot where parking in spaces not reserved for Saba is allowed.
> Google maps has some good views of the street where you can see what’s
> what before you get there."
>
> I'm looking forward to celebrating the end of my semester (and the 5th
> anniversary of the 2.6 kernel release) with ALE tonight. No time to
> pull
> a presentation together though...
>
> -Brian

Really glad you'll be joining us!  May I suggest, though, that a Pecha
Kucha CAN be IMPROV... slides and media are optional.

And no, obviously, I'm not too proud to beg, so...

Any chance you could imrpovise 10 minutes of a howto on putting
[Ubuntu | [DISTRO OF CHOICE]] on a USB key?? (I believe you said
you were doing this for holiday gifts. )

peace
aaron