[ale] Troubleshooting Audio?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 00:04:17 EST 2008

Hi All,

If there's already a solution, let me know and I'll do some more searching
for it.  Basically; I'd like to figure out HOW to start troubleshooting
audio in Linux.  I believe pulseAudio is the be all audio project, but I
can't tell when one program locks up my audio from another.

If I can't find it them I just reboot, but it'd be nice to not reboot and
figure out what of my many programs could be killing the audio.  I hope it
makes sense.

--
Marc F.

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide!"