[ale] DVD authoring software?

Pablo Ordonez pablo.f.ordonez at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:50:14 EST 2008

I just finish a DVD project and I did a research on authoring software
testing some of them. I favor a "qdvdauthor" because it is versatile,
complete, and has a intuitive GUI.

Here some links
http://qdvdauthor.sourceforge.net/  Author's link
http://www.getdeb.net/search.php?keywords=qdvdauthor Last Ubuntu version
(please install both packages)

Before using it verify if the essentials tools are installed

Tools --> paths --> Scan System

If not, you can find the links of the tools in the author's link, and
also there are some explanatory videos and other cool stuff.

Thanks