[ale] ALE Central Meeting: 12/18 Reminder

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Dec 11 17:13:53 EST 2008

Just a reminder since there were some questions
surrounding the correct Central Meeting date:

Our ALE Central Meeting for December will be
a Casual Social event and Pecha Kucha contest
hosted at Railroad Earth studios (which is
within a block and a half of the Emory campus
and our regular monthly meeting venue).

It's happening NEXT THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18,
from 7:30 to 11:30 -- and possibly beyond.
(Note that the Pecha Kucha contest and any
other structured activities will be wrapped
up before 9:30; later hours are pure social
time.)

Full details are posted on our ALE.org web
site home page.

peace
aaron