[ale] a specter is haunting our school systems!

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Dec 11 11:18:05 EST 2008

Ned Williams wrote:
> 1) This teacher is prime example why my child is not in government schools
> 2) I cannot help but laugh at the "I tried it back in college:
> bit...Classic.

You can not make a blanket statement about all schools, anymore then you
can make a blanket statement about all teachers, or all geeks for that
matter.

My daughter has been in 'government schools' for 13 years now.  4.2
grade point average in the Magnet program at Wheeler High School, 2210
on the SAT and will likely be headed to Georgia Tech next year.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin