[ale] Meeting ?

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Dec 9 16:04:21 EST 2008

Not that I've never done the same, but James put down
the wrong date.  We're on the Third Thursday routine
for our regular ALE Central meetings now, so...

The Next ALE Central meeting is being held
Thursday, 12/18/2008, 7:30pm to 11:30pm
at the facilities of Railroad Earth.

The rest of James info about this month's meeting being
a casual event and a departure from the usual is correct.

Full details are at the <http://ale.org> web site.

peace
aaron