[ale] ALE Central talk

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon Dec 8 20:21:45 EST 2008

Hey, Michael!

Thanks again for the great talk at the November Central meeting
and for the follow up below.

I know I've been a bit slow in responding, but I can TOTALLY assure
you that your that your offer of an IPv6 talk did NOT just slide
by unnoticed!  :-)  I just had to handle a couple details on the
scheduling before I could reply.

For the January 15th Central meeting I've now confirmed that David
Nalley, official Fedora Evangelist, is planning to travel here from
Greenville to present on Fedora 10 for the January Central Mtg. (yeah)

Both February 19th and March 19th are open, though, so if either
date meshes with your schedule, please let us know!

AND don't forget that December 18th ALE Central "Bash" is a wide
open source invitation for anyone to deliver a Pecha Kucha style
10 minute talk (in case you're in the mood to take on a REAL
challenge!  ;-)

Details, as always, at <http://ale.org>

peace
aaron