[ale] OT: Songbird rocks!

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Dec 3 13:32:06 EST 2008

Funny - I can't hear out of my right ear so years ago when buying a TV
the salesman tried to dissuade me from the inexpensive model I'd chosen
by saying "It's not true stereo sound."  I responded that I don't hear
in stereo anyway to it didn't matter.   :-)

As for me I'm more of a hands on kind of guy - I'd prefer to buy
something I can walk away with from a bricks and mortar store than order
on line.  It's a lot easier to intimidate the putz that sold you a lemon
in person than it is on the phone.