[ale] USB messages in syslog

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:47:54 EST 2008

Could the keyboard and/or mouse be wireless USB devices? That is,
there is no wire connecting from the KVM switch to the physical
keyboard and/or mouse.

If so, it could be the wireless device resyncing way too much. Or
maybe the KVM switch is not working like it should. Try plugging the
keyboard and mouse directly into the computer. If the log spam stops,
it is the KVM switch. If it continues, it is the keyboard or mouse.