[ale] iFolder and Others

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Dec 1 15:27:57 EST 2008

Hmm... This looks a lot like a hosted iFolder solution.  It doesn't have the level of sophistication that iFolder has, but it does have a couple of nice to have items not included with iFolder.  If you don't mind keeping your files on someone else's server, then it might be a reasonable substitute.
They currently have a 350MB limit, which wouldn't come close to covering any iFolder account that I've dealt with, so it really wouldn't work in business application with that restriction.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

Brandon Colbert wrote, On 12/01/2008 11:59 AM:
> Are there any programs similar to Novell's iFolder?

How about dropbox?

http://www.getdropbox.com/

I have never used iFolder so excuse me if dropbox doesn't suffice.

Joey