[ale] [OT] Diebold voting machines

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Aug 26 03:58:37 EDT 2008

On Monday 25 August 2008 18:45, Adrin wrote:
> Remember FL...
>
> I seem to recall that absentee are only counted in the case of a close
> election, (Re-count).  Which seems odd enough to make my head hurt.

THIS IS TOTALLY FALSE AND IS NOT THE CASE IN GEORGIA OR
IN ANY STATE.  ABSENTEE BALLOTS ARE AS LEGALLY PROTECTED
AND VALID AS ANY OTHER BALLOT AND ARE COUNTED AT CLOSE
OF POLLS LIKE ALL OTHER BALLOTS.

I have witnessed first hand that every reasonable effort is made
to count every absentee and provisional paper ballot here in
Georgia.  My previous post to this thread has more details.

Most likely is that this dis-information is FUD being distributed by
the manufacturers of electronic vote fraud systems like Diebold.

peace
aaron