[ale] format headache

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 17:22:09 EDT 2008

Publisher would be more along the lines of Scribus[1]. That isn't
really an OpenOffice thing. Also, you won't be able to directly import
a Publisher document into Scribus (see [2]). My recommendation is to
ask the person who sent you the file to send you a PDF or some other
type of document. Publisher is not common software, even in the
Windows world. But the people who use it tend to forget that is the
case.

[1] -- http://www.scribus.net/
[2] -- http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Import_Publisher_to_Scribus

--