[ale] Linux Format magazine

Harold Bieber harold.bieber at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:24:26 EDT 2008

I have had a personal subscription to LFM for 3 years now. It is well
written, and the tutorials are great. The DVD (my first sub came with 2 CDs)
always has great software and a distro or 5.

This months has:
Sabayon 3.5 Pod
Fedora 9 Live
Slax 6.0
Gentoo 2008.0
Ubuntu 8.04.1 (ISO)
Puppy Linux 4.00 (ISO)
DSL 4.4.3 (ISO)

And that is just the Distros, there are Games, Development, Internet,
Desktop and HotPicks Software.. a Help section and Magazine section (with
the tutorial code, Tutorials, and a full copy of OOo) on the DVD

Harold