[ale] PSU replacement

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 13:48:19 EDT 2008

Just make sure its fully powered down, yank your a/c cable from the rear of
the P/S, at which time you can unbolt the p/s from the case and disconnect
it as you would an older AT P/s the connector to the motherboard looks a bit
different but you should be able to figure it out without much stress.

thats all there is to it, good luck
Ned