[ale] bypassing fingerprint scan to install Linux on laptop

dmcnash at charter.net dmcnash at charter.net
Fri Aug 8 12:31:12 EDT 2008

I hope the Nuke plant palm scanner works better than the ones UGA uses.
My daughter reported the system at UGA would grant her access using her roommates PIN or her PIN and vise versa while her roommate's identical twin's
hand would not.

Hopefully the Nuke plan system looks for a heartbeat, so sleep easy.

--
doug mcnash