[ale] AT&T U-verse and Charter: SMTP problems

Stephen R. Blevins srblevi at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 27 17:08:33 EDT 2008

I'm using Thunderbird.  It has the options for receiving messages from
multiple "accounts," one per address.  The settings for each such
account has an option for setting the "Reply to:" fields for out-going
emails.  It only uses one SMTP server to actually send out-going messages.

Stephen R. Blevins
srblevi at worldnet.att.net