[ale] AT&T Extreme

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 17:53:36 EDT 2008

Here I was, thinking about going with AT&T or Atlantic Nexus in hopes of
being able to bring my co-loed server home - and now AT&T crews are
going in and messing with the underground connections up and down my
street for some sort of new service that's supposed to, among other
things, go up against Comcast for TV.  I also recently saw a fiber tech
truck at what I think is a new DSLAM they put up by the main road a few
months ago.

Should I not make a move until I find out what AT&T is giving us?