[ale] MS Office new version

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:55:30 EDT 2008

I never pay attention to the status bar. In fact, I didn't even know
OOo had one until just a few minutes ago (noticed it in that article
after sending the email).

When I first got a Mac I used NeoOffice, and it was super slow. So I
tried out OOo for X11 and it was a good bit quicker, so I moved on to
using that. When I got my Intel Mac I decided to see how NeoOffice had
improved. I was surprised to find it was much faster than the X11
version of OOo. So I switched back. When the Aqua version of OOo is
released (supposedly in September) I will give it a shot.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59