[ale] SF

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 11:56:49 EDT 2008

I left Speedfactory a couple of years ago for Charter because of SF's
constant downtime issues. But when I moved in with my grandparents, so
I could finish school, I was back with SF. We had signed my
grandfather up with SF back when they were the best ISP around. I
would have suggested we change to Atnex when I moved in, but he was
using his SF email address, and I didn't want to put him through
changing it. This, though, has lost them our business.

When I was on the phone with Atnex last night I mentioned that they
must be getting a lot of calls. She gave me an overwhelmed, "Yes!
We're swamped." If Speedfactory wasn't out of business Friday morning,
then they will be soon.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/