[ale] iptables SNAT problem

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed Apr 9 15:29:41 EDT 2008

I am having this same problem again, and I'm just as baffled.
Flushing and restoring the iptables rules isn't helping this
time.

It appears that some packets are leaving the firewall box
without traversing the POSTROUTING chain.  WTF?  I think
I need to spend some time on lartc.org this afternoon :-(

-- JK

--
I do not particularly want to go where the money is -
  it usually does not smell nice there. -- A. Stepanov