[ale] wireless card

Evan Pitstick bikingnerd at comcast.net
Fri Sep 28 13:37:20 EDT 2007

To put im my two cents on the mac topic. I enjoy my PowerBook and think its a good system. However, in the future I don't think I will get another. OSX is a good system but I I keep wanting to go back to linux. This wont be a problem as much for the new intel macs but mine is PPC and has little support. The one button mouse is also IMHO a poor design. I understand the want to stand out but I think this is an area they should focus on. I am also unhappy with the implementation of X. They would have to basically rewrite it for proper use inside darwin but I still don't like it. In conclusion, while I like macs and will continue to recommend them people(under the right circumstances), in the future my personal computers will not be macs.