[ale] wireless card

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:25:29 EDT 2007

After my last move, I ordered a Linksys WRT54G-L router to replace a
Netgear routher. I loaded the Tomato firmware
(http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato) on it. Before I made the switch, I
used the new router as a wireless bridge for a while. It worked quite
well.

In other words, the Tomato firmware will do the same thing. I mention
it because I like the Tomato firmware. It's easy to use. Setting up my
bandwidth restrictions was very simple. Which was my original reason
for choosing Tomato over OpenWRT; I didn't see any QoS support in
OpenWRT.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/