[ale] Secure Wiki?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Sep 26 11:39:44 EDT 2007

Hey all,
  I need to find a Wiki solution where we can limit who can edit as well as
who can view Wiki pages.  Trac Wiki will have users, but doesn't limit
so that sales guys can't look at operational docs for instance.

  Anyone have experience with a Wiki we can have this control with?

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar