[ale] Encoders

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 18:23:02 EDT 2007

WMV? Are you sure you meant to send that to the Atlanta _Linux_
Enthusiasts list? I imagine you could do the encode with mencoder
(though, I've never heard of AVCHD, so I don't know). I would
recommend using something more "open" like XviD or x264.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59