[ale] Vmware Tools

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Sep 19 11:25:54 EDT 2007

The VMware guest tools have always been included.
What you may be referring to is the separately downloadable client
console and API tools.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Warren Myers" <volcimaster at gmail.com> 09/19/07 8:06 AM >>>
Have they started packaging vmtools with the VMware server installer? At
least as of a couple months ago it was separate.

WMM