[ale] vmware Server USB

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Tue Sep 18 22:18:35 EDT 2007

I was afraid of that...  Well, I do not want to buy workstation right
now and I have some audiobooks that I am having a hard time with.  I
guess I will try to get by with gtkpod for now.  I haven't tried it yet
and Banshee and a couple of the others do not work as well as I would
like.  Maybe I will just set up and old box I have with windows... :(