[ale] It might be too late to sell your SCOX stock

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:51:11 EDT 2007

damn - I wish I'd been paying attention last fall to SGI :-/

WMM

On 9/17/07, Jeff Lightner <jlightner at water.com> wrote:

> Guess again - Chapter 11 is "reorganization" not "liquidation" meaning
> SCO still expects to be around but wants protection from creditors while
> it reorganizes.
>
> The biggest recent local example of a successful emergence from Chapter
> 11 is Delta Airlines.

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2